Homemade Happy Hour is the cocktail book your home bar has been waiting for.
Where to Buy: Retail Locations
Homemade Happy Hour is available online and at any of the 23 retail locations listed below:
- Art of the Table, 606 Wealthy St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- The Book Nook, 439 Butler St, Saugatuck, MI 49453
- Books & Mortar, 966 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- Courage & Soar, 40 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Gather-d, 46 E Bridge St NE, Rockford, MI 49341
- Gezellig, 188 S River Ave, Holland, MI 49423
- The Painted Turtle Gift Shop at ArtWorks, 106 N Michigan Avenue, Big Rapids, MI 49307
- Periwinkle Fog, The Ledyard Building, 125 Ottawa Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Pink & Frillos, Frugthaven Farm, 11466 W Carson City Rd, Greenville, MI 48838
- Pursuit Gift Shop, 496 Ada Drive, Suite 106, Ada, MI 49301
- Readers World Bookstore, 194 S. River Avenue, Holland, MI 49423
- Schuler Books, 2660 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512
- SIP Coffee & Cocktails, 806 Alger St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Other U.S. Locations
- 2400 Main, 2400 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033
- Curated Boutique, 190 Westfalen Trail, Suite 100, Medina, MN 55340
- Fennel and Figs Bakery, 1039 Woodley Road, Montgomery, AL 36106
- Gervasi Vineyard, 1700 55th St NE, Canton, OH 44721
- Little Bird Boutique, 606 E. 1st Street, Newberg, OR 97132
- Kitchen Kraft, 5915 S Regal St Suite 105, Spokane, WA 99223
- The Kitschy Cupboard, 114 N San Jacinto St, Rockwall, TX 75087
- Nest, 147 Water St, Warren, RI 02885
- Purveyor, 715 Commercial St., Atchison, KS 66002
- Robbins and Co Home, 880 Marietta Hwy Ste 620, Roswell, GA 30075
Looking to sell Homemade Happy Hour in your store? Contact me at katy(@)mittengirl.com or visit my wholesale shop at mittengirl.faire.com.
About Homemade Happy Hour
Homemade happy hour is the perfect recipe book for anyone who finds creating cocktails intimidating.
Homemade Happy Hour lets you make craft cocktails with confidence, be your own mixologist, and be always ready to entertain with a fully stocked bar.
Within the book's 150 pages, you'll find 33 cocktail recipes, 11 mocktail recipes, 7 syrup recipes, and 3 liquor infusion recipes. Plus all the information you need to create a home bar that works for you.
Cocktails don’t have to be intimidating, complicated or full of rare ingredients to be memorable. Mocktails don’t have to be just a glass of juice.
You can shake up a gorgeous craft cocktail in the comfort of your own home using easy-to-find ingredients.
We’ll use everyday ingredients that you can find at your local store. We’ll make cocktail syrups using pantry staples and whatever fruits are in season.
We’ll use fresh herbs and citrus to craft our drinks.
We’ll go over what bar tools and glassware to have on hand and how to fill your home bar with spirits you actually want to drink.
You’ll make mocktails and cocktails that come together easily, are super tasty, and look fancy.
Homemade Happy Hour will have you creating your perfect home bar and shaking up delicious drinks with confidence.
What Goes into Printing a Book?
It was super important to me that my book be printed locally in Michigan. Take a behind the scenes look at the printing of Homemade Happy Hour at Pageworks in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Homemade Happy Hour was Funded by Kickstarter
During July and August of 2021 I ran a successful Kickstarter campaign to fund the first printing of Homemade Happy Hour. It allowed the book to be both designed and printed locally in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Without the 88 backers of my Kickstarter campaign, Homemade Happy Hour would not have been possible. I am forever grateful.