Treat your hands, feet - and the rest of your body - to an exfoliating and moisturizing scrub! This 3 ingredient grapefruit body scrub takes minutes to mix up and will leave your skin super soft.
1 cup coconut oil
2 cups sugar
2 tablespoon grapefruit zest
Place coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 5 second intervals until soft, but not melted. Stir coconut oil until no lumps remain.
In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar and grapefruit zest.
Pour sugar and zest into softened coconut oil.
Mix together until everything is well incorporated.
Spoon into a jar and store at room temperature.
Tips on Grapefruit Body Scrub
- This scrub is not for use on your face. Use from your shoulders, down. 🙂
- Because of the oil in the citrus zest, this scrub will last up to 1 month before those oils will start to change their scent.
- Any citrus zest can be swapped for the grapefruit zest.
- Be sure your citrus zest is fresh for the recipe. Grapefruit zest you've been storing in your freezer doesn't work well here.
Give it as a Gift
- Grapefruit Body Scrub is such a fun and easy gift to give. I love packaging it in cute, little jars to make it feel extra special.
- Download and print these free grapefruit scrub gift tags!
More Body Scrub
Want a different kind of body scrub? Try this olive oil based Sugar and Spice Body Scrub!