Homemade Happy Hour is the cocktail book your home bar has been waiting for.
Where to Buy: Retail Locations
Homemade Happy Hour is available at the retail locations listed below:
- Art of the Table, 606 Wealthy St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- The Book Nook, 439 Butler St, Saugatuck, MI 49453
- Books & Mortar, 966 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- Courage & Soar, 40 Monroe Center St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Epilogue Books, 10 E Bridge St NE, Rockford, MI 49341
- Gather-d, 46 E Bridge St NE, Rockford, MI 49341
- Gezellig, 188 S River Ave, Holland, MI 49423
- The Painted Turtle Gift Shop at ArtWorks, 106 N Michigan Avenue, Big Rapids, MI 49307
- Periwinkle Fog, The Ledyard Building, 125 Ottawa Ave NW #160, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Pink & Frillos at Frugthaven Farm, 11466 W Carson City Rd, Greenville, MI 48838
- Pursuit Gift Shop, 496 Ada Drive, Suite 106, Ada, MI 49301
- Readers World Bookstore, 194 S. River Avenue, Holland, MI 49423
- Robbins and Co Home, 880 Marietta Hwy Ste 620, Roswell, GA 30075
- Schuler Books, 2660 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Want to sell Homemade Happy Hour in your store? Contact me at katy(@)mittengirl.com or visit my wholesale shop at mittengirl.faire.com.
Craft Your Best Homemade Happy Hour
Make craft cocktails with confidence, be your own mixologist, and be always ready to entertain with a fully stocked bar.
Cocktails don’t have to be intimidating, complicated or full of rare ingredients to be memorable.
Mocktails don’t have to be just a glass of juice.
You can make delicious syrups in your own kitchen.
You can create your own liquor infusions.
You can shake up a gorgeous craft cocktail in the comfort of your own home using easy-to-find ingredients.
Homemade happy hour is for anyone who finds cocktails intimidating.
Cocktails used to intimidate me, too. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
We’ll use everyday ingredients that you can find at your local store. We’ll make cocktail syrups using pantry staples and whatever fruits are in season.
We’ll use herbs and citrus to craft our drinks.
We’ll go over what bar tools and glassware to have on hand and how to fill your home bar with spirits you actually want to drink.
You’ll make mocktails and cocktails that come together easily, are super tasty, and look fancy.
Homemade Happy Hour will have you creating your perfect home bar and shaking up incredible cocktails with confidence.
What Goes into Printing a Book?
Take a behind the scenes look at the printing of Homemade Happy Hour at Pageworks in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Homemade Happy Hour was Funded by Kickstarter
During July and August of 2021 I ran a successful Kickstarter campaign to fund the printing of Homemade Happy Hour. It allowed the book to be both designed and printed locally in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Without the 88 backers of my Kickstarter campaign, Homemade Happy Hour would not have been possible. I am forever grateful.