This easy, creamy crab rangoon dip will upgrade your appetizer game. It comes together quickly and feels fancy enough for any holiday gathering or celebration.
8 oz crab meat
½ small onion, very finely diced (about ¼ cup)
2-3 green onions, thinly sliced (including tops)
8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature
1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
1 ½ tsp lemon juice
1 tsp garlic powder
8-10 dashes Tabasco sauce
1 tsp salt
Combine everything in a large bowl.
Mix until well incorporated.
Scoop into a serving dish.
Serve with crackers and/or raw veggies.
Tips on Crab Rangoon Dip
- Any kind of cream cheese works here - full fat, low fat, or fat free.
- Don't love crab? Swap the crab for a package of finely diced imitation crab/seafood, smoked salmon, or smoked whitefish instead.
- Fresh lemon juice is great, but bottled is fine to use in this recipe.
- Want a spicy crab dip? Bump up the Tabasco sauce by a few dashes. As written, this dip is NOT spicy.
- You can make this dip ahead of time and place it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before serving.
Happy Hour Cocktail Pairing
A tart and festive Cosmopolitan is delicious with this creamy crab dip.