Soft skin and warm scents combine for a natural, DIY sugar and spice body scrub. Olive oil softens skin while the brown sugar takes care of rough patches.
1 ¾ cups packed brown sugar
⅔ cup olive oil
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
Combine everything in a medium bowl and mix together until well incorporated.
Spoon into a jar and store at room temperature.
Notes on Sugar and Spice Body Scrub:
- This sugar and spice body scrub is not for use on your face. Use from your shoulders, down. 🙂
- Use the cheap olive oil for this recipe!
- You can also swap coconut oil for the olive oil if you prefer, just melt it to a liquid before mixing.
- Depending on how long it sits before use, some of the olive oil may separate out. Just mix it back in when you go to use the scrub.
Body Scrub is a Great Gift!
- I love these inexpensive canning jars for gifting scrub. Just add a ribbon and a gift tag!
- Download and print a free gift tag!
More DIY Selfcare
Try my 3 ingredient Grapefruit Body Scrub!