Just the right amount of creme de menthe makes this Candy Cane Martini a holiday favorite. It's become a Christmas Eve tradition in our house. Cheers to the holidays!
What you need
- Vanilla vodka
- White chocolate liqueur
- White creme de menthe
- Whole milk or half and half
- Mini candy cane (optional)
- Red, green, and white sugar (optional)
Prepare your glass
Mix the red, green, and white sugar on a small plate.
On a separate small place, place a few tablespoons of water or milk.
Dip the rim of a martini glass in the liquid.
Carefully roll the rim in the sugars until all of the rim is coated.
Make your cocktail
In a cocktail shaker full of ice, combine vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur, creme de menthe, and milk.
Cover and shake well.
Strain into your prepared martini glass.
Garnish with mini candy cane.
Tips on Candy Cane Martini
- You can use green creme de menthe here if you can't find white/clear creme de menthe. The taste is the same. Your cocktail will just be light green instead of white.
- While I recommend a high milk fat, whatever milk you have on hand will work. Your cocktail won't be as creamy, but it will still be tasty.
Enjoy your martini with a buttery cranberry shortbread cookie!