The holidays are upon us and that means fun drinks abound! Not into alcohol? No problem! This Fizzy Cranberry Orange Mocktail will have you sipping a delicious and elegant drink with zero alcohol.
- How to Make Sparkling Cranberry Orange Mocktails
- Make a Pitcher of Orange Cranberry Mocktails
- How Should I Garnish This Holiday Mocktail?
- Are Mocktails Non-Alcoholic?
- Recipe Substitutions
- Looking for More Christmas Mocktail Recipes?
- More Delicious Recipes You’ll Love
- Print the Recipe Card
- Fizzy Cranberry Orange Mocktail (Non Alcoholic)
Cranberry Orange Mocktails are a great way to enjoy the holiday season as they incorporate fresh, in season produce. They’re perfect as a holiday brunch drink, a Christmas mocktail, a New Year’s Eve sip, or for celebrating any number of winter holidays.
Cranberry and orange are a perfect pair! Orange zest is often added to homemade cranberry sauce to enhance the flavor of the cranberries and orange juice provides a delicious, natural sweetness to offset the tartness of the cranberries.
My homemade Cranberry Orange Syrup is the basis for this holiday cranberry mocktail. The syrup is easy to make yourself at home with ingredients easily found a the grocery store - fresh cranberries, sugar, an orange, and water. Make a batch to have on hand and be ready to make a delicious drink any time you want!
Great for any special occasion, Cranberry Orange Mocktails are the perfect mocktail this time of year when you want to provide a delicious drink for the whole family. Your non-drinking friends will appreciate an alternative to the boozy drink options at holiday parties.
- Cranberry orange syrup - This homemade simple syrup combines fresh (or frozen) cranberries with fresh orange juice and sugar for an easy syrup that adds a lot of flavor to this drink.
- Fresh Lemon - Lemon juice brightens up this drink. There's only 4 ingredients in this mocktail, so always choose a fresh lemon and squeeze it. You should need half a lemon per drink.
- Ginger beer - Ginger beer adds sweet and a ginger bite to this recipe. Use ginger ale for less of a ginger flavor.
- Club soda or sparkling water - A little carbonated water helps cut the sugar and balance out the cranberry orange syrup.
How to Make Sparkling Cranberry Orange Mocktails
Place everything in a mixing glass filled with ice. (Don't have a mixing glass? Use the body of a cocktail shaker or a mason jar.)
Stir gently to combine.
Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice cubes.
Garnish with fresh or frozen cranberries and/or a slice of orange.
Make a Pitcher of Orange Cranberry Mocktails
Need a delicious non-alcoholic drink for your next holiday party?
Make a pitcher of mocktails by combining 12 oz of cranberry orange syrup (the entire batch of syrup) with 3 oz of fresh lemon juice, 9 oz of ginger beer, and 9 oz of club soda in a large pitcher or large punch bowl.
Garnish with cranberries and/or orange slices. Serve over ice.
How Should I Garnish This Holiday Mocktail?
You don't need fancy garnishes for this drink. I love floating a few fresh or frozen cranberries on top of this drink for a quick and easy garnish. Navel orange slices, blood orange slices, dried orange slices, or a twist of orange peel would all look great garnishing this mocktail.
Are Mocktails Non-Alcoholic?
Yes! There is zero alcohol in any of my mocktail recipes, including this one, making it the perfect holiday sip for anyone and everyone! (Note: Like it's root beer cousin, ginger beer is a soda pop and contains no alcohol.)
No. For this recipe, you need fresh or frozen cranberries to make the syrup, which is a key ingredient.
Yes! If you don’t have ginger beer on hand or simply prefer a lighter ginger flavor, feel free to swap out the ginger beer in the recipe for ginger ale.
Looking for More Christmas Mocktail Recipes?
Need to find the perfect festive drink for your holiday menu? Holiday mocktails are a great way to provide all of your guests with something delicious to drink. Try my Sparkling Cherry Holiday Mocktail with tart cherry juice and cinnamon sticks, or my Christmas Punch Mocktails made with pomegranate juice and fresh citrus.