These 16 delicious fall recipes are my best apple recipes for enjoying apple season and the perfect way to use some of those fresh apples the next time you get home from the orchard.
- Fresh Apple Salsa with Strawberries
- Easy Tart Green Apple Vodka Martini
- Apple Cider Old Fashioned Bourbon Cocktail
- Easy Citrus Apple Mocktail for Fall (Non Alcoholic)
- Three Ingredient Apple Vodka Moscow Mules
- How to Make Apple Cinnamon Infused Gin
- The Perfect Spiced Apple Cocktail
- The Best Apple Cider Applesauce
- Refreshing Apple Orchard Vodka Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Vodka Cocktail with Apple Cider
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Apples
- Tart and Refreshing Apple Cider Sangria
- Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Apple French 75 Gin Cocktail
- Apple Cider Syrup for Cocktails and Mocktails
- Apple, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Crostini
Recipes for classic apple pie, apple fritters, apple butter and apple crisp abound! But how about some unique apple recipes to eat - and sip! - this fall?
Apple season is here and with it all of its delicious fall fruit recipes! Michigan has the most beautiful apple orchards with tons of varieties for apple picking, so it’s only fitting that this Michigan girl is all in on apple EVERYTHING, especially when it comes to apple cocktails and mocktails.
There are so many unique ways to enjoy the bounty of apple season! These easy apple recipes feature simple ingredients like brown sugar, tart apples, apple cider, and cinnamon sugar garnishes. Whether you’re looking for savory recipes or recipes full of warm spices, I’ve got you covered.