Made with ingredients easily found at your local grocery store, this easy non-alcoholic Christmas punch ensures that the whole family gets to sip a festive drink.
- How to Make Pomegranate Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch
- Make this Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch by the Glass
- How to Garnish this Christmas Punch
- Recipe Tip
- How to Make Christmas Punch Ahead of Time
- Other Non-Alcoholic Drink Recipes by the Pitcher
- FAQs and Substitutions
- More Delicious Recipes You’ll Love
- Print the Recipe Card
- Pomegranate Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch
Holiday cocktails are everywhere this time of year, but not everyone wants an alcoholic drink. This non-alcoholic Christmas punch recipe is perfect for the holiday season.
It combines fruit juices, quick homemade simple syrup, and sparkling sodas to create a delicious holiday party drink for all of your guests to enjoy.
The best part? This festive punch comes together in a matter of minutes and doesn't need any extra chill time, making it an easy last minute addition to your next party.
I love serving fun holiday drinks for toasting at Christmas dinner! Along with this pomegranate punch, serve some alcohol-free apple cider punch or a pitcher of refreshing non-alcoholic peach sangria.
- Pomegranate juice - Tart and refreshing, pomegranate juice gives this punch great color and flavor.
- Pineapple juice - A surprisingly delicious pairing with the pomegranate, pineapple juice brings in a sweet component.
- Limes - Fresh squeezed lime juice is ideal for this recipe. (You'll need about 4 limes.) If you don't want to squeeze your own, buy a good quality lime juice.
- Oranges - Fresh orange juice is needed in this recipe
- Simple syrup - An equal combination of sugar and water, mix together a half cup of sugar with a half cup of water to make just enough simple syrup for this recipe.
- Ginger beer - The ginger root cousin to root beer, ginger beer gives this punch some fizz, sweetness, and ginger flavor.
- Club soda or Sparkling water - Club soda has more fizz than sparkling water, but either will work great in this recipe so you whatever you have on hand.
How to Make Pomegranate Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch
In a large pitcher or large punch bowl, combine pomegranate juice, lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and simple syrup.
Add ginger beer and club soda. Stir gently.
Pour into glasses filled with ice.
Garnish with pomegranate perils, a slice of lime, and/or slices of orange.
Stir, sip and enjoy!
Make this Non-Alcoholic Christmas Punch by the Glass
Makes 8 oz.
- 2 oz Pomegranate juice
- 0.5 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Fresh orange juice
- 0.75 oz Simple syrup
- 2 oz Ginger beer
- 1 oz Club soda or Sparkling water
Combine pomegranate juice, lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and simple syrup in a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir. Top with ginger beer and club soda. Stir, sip and enjoy.
How to Garnish this Christmas Punch
The dark red color of this festive drink makes it lots of fun to garnish for some extra holiday spirit! Fresh mint leaves, pomegranate seeds (perils), fresh lime slices, fresh orange slices, star fruit slices, fresh cranberries, stars made from fresh pineapple, dehydrated orange slices, cinnamon sticks - there are so many options!
Pick one or two of your favorites and add them to the pitcher of punch or each glass. Careful not to go overboard. Garnish is fun, but you don't want it to get in the way of sipping the drink.
- Put ice in the glasses, not the pitcher. And skip the ice ring in your punch bowl. Ice will simply melt in the pitcher and water down your Christmas punch. Instead, fill individual glasses with ice for serving.
How to Make Christmas Punch Ahead of Time
To make this punch ahead of when you want to serve it, combine everything except the ginger beer and club soda in a pitcher and refrigerate. Add the two fizzy ingredients just before serving to preserve as much bubbly as possible.
FAQs and Substitutions
Ideally, yes. You’ll need aprox 4 limes and 6 oranges for a pitcher full of Christmas punch. If you really don’t want to press fresh citrus, choose high quality bottled lime juice and orange juice.
You make it! Combine ½ cup hot water with ½ cup white sugar and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Chill the syrup before adding it to your pitcher.
Nope! None. Ginger beer is a soda made from sugar and ginger root, similar to root beer. It’s similar to ginger ale, but usually has a stronger ginger flavor.
If you’re not a fan of ginger, you can use lemon-lime soda in this recipe instead of the ginger beer.
If you want to make this punch with alcohol, add 1 ½ cups of vodka to the pitcher before pouring or 1.5 oz to an individual glass.